Information and tools that can be used by team members and volunteers when collecting and investigating superspreading events.
- Covid AMP - Analysis and Mapping of Policies is a database of policies and plans to address the pandemic, with visualisation tools, from Georgetown University Center for Global Health Science and Security and Talus Analytics. US-centric but increasingly expanding to include other countries. Twitter thread explaining all of the different functionalities (with visuals).
- The Government Response Stringency Index from Our World In Data is a composite measure based on nine response indicators including school closures, workplace closures, and travel bans, rescaled to a value from 0 to 100 (100 = strictest response).
- Makoto - Infodemic (@makoto_au_japon ) provides English-language summaries of Japanese cases, with links to reports from the Japanese Ministry of Health, local government, or other detailed reports. Google Translate works well on most of these pages.
- Japanese Ministry of Health press releases on SARS-CoV-2 cases and outbreaks.
- Chiba Prefecture information dashboard for confirmed cases and outbreaks - some good reports by setting.
- Database of Covid-19 in US prisons
- COVID-19 clusters and outbreaks in occupational settings in the EU/EEA and the UK (pdf)